Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wondering why there haven't been any posts since monday?

They're all in drafts, nothing you'd want to read anyway. Maybe I'll post more interesting stuff soon its not like I have the time now anyway.



Have been studying in school till 6 plus with Jeslin, and at starbucks till 10 plus with ashley for the past two days, their hot chocolate and hazelnut latte = best. After feeling slightly accomplished for those hours (concentration span still very short), I'd return home and do nothing/watch videos till 2 - 3 am.

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Wait.. I was supposed to go to school at 9 am today to put down the saw in school and I overslept. Till 12. Yeah. Ashley and I got chased away at the airport's T3 macs today and headed to Gloria Jean's cafe at T2, very conducive environment I must say.

After which, I went back to Tampines to meet my mom, bought two tops and a dress at an Isetan sale, contacts for the next 3 months and some stuff from body shop. It feels kind of accomplishing to be able to buy things without actually shopping for it, it irritates me when I can't get the item in mind anyway.



Tomorrow's gonna be another great day for my geography textbook and I. First, I'm gonna force myself to wake up to put the saw down and help my friend retrieve something from the school computer, finish everything by.. 930 and head down to Orchard to find annia!

We're gonna study at a place near her house (in orchard yes! what an awesome place). Well, it was supposed to be a group studying thing but I doubt I can concentrate, really. I'm so sorry guys I'll do it during a less crucial period okay? ): ): Well, hopefully I'll be able to concentrate tomorrow!


Most important on the to-do list: SLEEP EARLY! (sleep really helps and this point has been proven today)



goodnight I apologize for my series of boring posts!

No comments: